Ms. Balvinder Kumar

Immigration Law

Immigration Law

Canada’s Immigration starts with an application for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa. The applicant should meet certain eligibility criteria outlined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. There are several categories of Canadian immigration under which a person can apply to immigrate to Canada. These categories are federal skilled worker, Business class category, family sponsorship and other temporary visas to study and work in Canada.
We offer a wide range of Canada’s immigration services in Canada and outside of Canada.

Permanent Resident Visa:

Based on the information provided to us, we will assess, advice, and assist you in preparing and filing application for permanent resident under the skilled worker and business class category. We also provide services to help you sponsor your family members through the family sponsorship visa application.

Skilled worker visa:

The skilled worker visa holders of Canada are permitted to permanently reside, work and study in Canada in any of the ten provinces or three territories of Canada. Holding this visa confers permanent resident status on the applicant who will enjoy same rights and privilege as those of a Canadian citizen with a few exceptions.

Business Class visa:

If you wish to start or invest in a Canadian business, business class visa is the right choice. Business Class visa encourages applicants to immigrate and invest in Canada.

Family Class visa:

The family class visa permits qualifying Canadians citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their family members residing outside Canada. It allows reuniting the families in Canada.

Student Visa:

The Student Visa allows foreign students to study at one of Canada’s schools or universities.

Work Visa:

A Work Permit allows the applicants to enter Canada to work temporarily. Temporary Work Permits can help towards permanent immigration to Canada.

Visitor Visa:

The Canadian Visitor Visa is intended for people who want to visit Canada for a short time. Some visitors may need a Temporary Resident Visa.

Live-in Caregiver:

If you are qualified and eligible to provide care giving services to children, elders, and disabled people, we can help you to immigrate to Canada in this category. You will be issued a work permit and based on your status while working in Canada you can apply to become Permanent Resident.

Are you interested in knowing more as to which category is more suitable to your situation? Please feel free to call us for guidance, we will make sure you are moving towards right direction.

Please download the Immigration Evaluation form and send it to Balvinder Kumar (  In case of any questions, please call us at 905.290.7205 and we will be happy to assist you.

Clients Speak
Gagandeep SinghGagandeep Singh
I have dealt with Balvinder Kumar, Barrister, Solicitor, & Notary Public for my Real Estate Law and Incorporation matters and I find her knowledge and efficient service in these matters extraordinary. I will not hesitate recommending her for a real estate lawyer and any other legal service she is providing. Thanks and appreciate your help in my legal matters.
We enjoyed meeting with you today and finalizing this very important aspect of our family clarity of our wishes in case of serious health issues such as loss of capacity to manage family affairs and death. My procrastination in keeping these documents made it difficult for my family to access funds necessary to keep our affairs in order. Thanks for your help in making these issues easy to understand and removing the stress caused by the lack of clarity.
Balvinder is an exceptional Real Estate Lawyer. I have been recommending my clients to BK Law for a few years now and my clients have been extremely satisfied. Balvinder has always responded to all questions that my clients or I have in a timely manner and has promptly responded to phone calls, emails and text. It has always been pleasure working with Balvinder


Due to COVID-19, we are helping our customers STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. 

NO WALK-IN services, please.


We are following the Public Health Guidelines on Social Distancing. Please note for Notary Public Services INCLUDING Commissioner of Oath, following procedure will be followed and we expect everyone to abide by these steps.

  1. Hours of operation from Monday to Friday 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM

2. No Walk in Service is available. 

3. Please call for appointment @ 905 290 7205 or send an email to INFO@BKLAW.CA with your contact number. We will try to reach you ASAP

4. Please explain in detail to us on phone your purpose to visit our office.

5. We will guide you the procedure to be followed, what are Government issued valid Identifications, fee etc.

6. For your appointment No more then ONE PERSON at a time. If you are spouses together or more than one person is required to attend our office, please visit one by one. We will ensure that at least a distance of 2 meters or 6 feet between two persons is STRICLY complied with.

7. When you arrive for your appointment, before heading to our office please call us @ 905 290 7205 while remaining seated in your car. The building is locked, and you cannot get into the Building until we provide you access. Please do not try to get into the building by yourself without our authorization. This is for your safety.

8. Please wash your hands with soap before and after your appointment at our offices. 

9. It has now become our office policy to frequently sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces that are used the most at our offices including desks, chairs, debit machines/ POS system, doorknobs after servicing each client. 

10. We expect your cooperation with patience. As the cases of COVID-19, increases  in Canada and around the world, we are closely monitoring the situation and  continue to implement precautionary measures and best practices  recommended by municipal, provincial and federal authorities to ensure the safety and health of our people, families, clients and our community.