COVID-19 PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to COVID-19, we are helping our customers STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
NO WALK-IN services, please.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN TRAVELLED WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR OFFICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO DENY SERVICES TO ANYONE WHO SHOWS THESE SYMPTOMS
We are following the Public Health Guidelines on Social Distancing. Please note for Notary Public Services INCLUDING Commissioner of Oath, following procedure will be followed and we expect everyone to abide by these steps.
2. No Walk in Service is available.
3. Please call for appointment @ 905 290 7205 or send an email to INFO@BKLAW.CA with your contact number. We will try to reach you ASAP
4. Please explain in detail to us on phone your purpose to visit our office.
5. We will guide you the procedure to be followed, what are Government issued valid Identifications, fee etc.
6. For your appointment No more then ONE PERSON at a time. If you are spouses together or more than one person is required to attend our office, please visit one by one. We will ensure that at least a distance of 2 meters or 6 feet between two persons is STRICLY complied with.
7. When you arrive for your appointment, before heading to our office please call us @ 905 290 7205 while remaining seated in your car. The building is locked, and you cannot get into the Building until we provide you access. Please do not try to get into the building by yourself without our authorization. This is for your safety.
8. Please wash your hands with soap before and after your appointment at our offices.
9. It has now become our office policy to frequently sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces that are used the most at our offices including desks, chairs, debit machines/ POS system, doorknobs after servicing each client.
10. We expect your cooperation with patience. As the cases of COVID-19, increases in Canada and around the world, we are closely monitoring the situation and continue to implement precautionary measures and best practices recommended by municipal, provincial and federal authorities to ensure the safety and health of our people, families, clients and our community.